Saturday, May 3, 2014

21 Years!

My how the time has flown!
On April 24th, Brad and I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary.  It wasn't exactly what we had planned on doing this year.  How we went from an Alaskan Cruise, to dinner at Fleming's is kind of crazy. 
Okay, so we chose Disneyland with the kids instead of the cruise.  Then we went from an over-nighter at one of the resorts here, to just dinner because Uncle Sam decided that we didn't pay nearly enough taxes last year, and then Brad was summoned for Jury Duty that week, which made it difficult to plan anything.
But!  Fleming's was amazing!  The best steak dinner I've ever had, hand's down!  The staff all signed, and gave us this Anniversary card, then they lit a candle in our dessert, and then made a box of truffles for us while we were there. 

1 comment:

  1. We just went to Flemings here...but I like Ruth's Chris the best. But, did you have the chocolate lava cake!? I have never had any better!!! Happy Anni!

    ReplyDelete